Watching Tv Through My Mac At The Same Time Turning Of My Mac Display

Nightcleaner

Registered
Greetings: New Member From UK

Watching TV Through my Mac At the same time turning of my IMac Display. Like one dose in windows with a push of a button on top of the keyboard. Can this be done as simply or not. If it can How does one do it please.

Greetings: New Member From UK

Watching TV Through my Mac At the same time turning of my IMac Display. Like one dose in windows with a push of a button on top of the keyboard. Can this be done as simply or not. If it can How does one do it please.

This does not make sense if you are watching tv through your mav why would you want to disable the display? What do you want to view it on? How are things connected?

This does not make sense if you are watching tv through your mav why would you want to disable the display? What do you want to view it on? How are things connected?

Because i do not want Two displays on when I want to watch a movie on line through my TV Thunderbolt cable to HDMI into my Samsung TV. How do I turn the mac Display of like you can in windows on a laptop simply with a push of a button . I cant ask that any simpler

Back