Watt consumpsion G4 350 mhz

StarScream

Decepticon
Hello

Can someone tell me how mutch a Power Mac G4 350 Mhz Consumes in Watt?

Can somebody check iy with a watt meter?

Thank you verry mutch!

If you know the Ampere of the computer (often printed on the back) you can calculate it your self. Multiply the Ampere with the voltage you use (in Europe it's 230 Volts).
So if it draws 0,5 ampere it would consume (0,5 * 230) = 115 Watt

According to apple-history.com it's 200watt

If you know the Ampere of the computer (often printed on the back) you can calculate it your self. Multiply the Ampere with the voltage you use (in Europe it's 230 Volts).
So if it draws 0,5 ampere it would consume (0,5 * 230) = 115 Watt

According to apple-history.com it's 200watt

I know that the powersupply is 200wats, but thats not the total output power
the macmini G4 uses 35 wats, i think that the G4 350 uses 45 / 60 wats but i would like to know for sure. I want to buy one as a download machine.

The only way to get a precise answer is to get a device you put on the powerplug of the computer. Here in Denmark you can borrow such a device at the local electricity company. Don't know about the Neatherlands.

It all comes to how much stuff you have in th machine. Number and type of disks. Type and size of ram etc. If there is heavy load on the machine it will draw more power than when idle because of the changing fans etc.

Hi,

Today i picket up a Free new (old) G4 466/640 mb tower with a translucent Powermonitor not a flat screen but the latest screen from apple.

And the power consumpsion of the machine without a Monitor is 23 watts!!

with monitor 70 watts!!

COOL much better than expected 23 WATTS yippie!!

Back