We Love Macs

CharlieJ

R.I.P bobw
post in here why you love macs. (feel free to say why they are much much better than windows)
 

CharlieJ

R.I.P bobw
I think they look beautiful they run beautifully the applications are fully open i.e scripts and plugins they have excellent graphics excellent sound excellent keyboards
and windows sucks
 

andehlu

this modern love
heh dude ive been reading a few of your posts....and forgive me if im wrong, but I rather let the windows users THINK theyre elite while we just sit back and KNOW our OS is better. Mac os is not a gang. Sometimes its better to be quiet and appreciate what you have without bashing others. Windows does have its uses for alot of ppl including ease of use for ppl that dont know how to run a computer....but then again theres alot of ppl that use macs that have no idea why either, other than they think its not windows (which imo is worse)....
 

Zammy-Sam

Desertchild
I don't understand why such topics pop up every now and then. Aren't we coming to decisions based on our individual situation? If I want my computer to do this and that, I go for one that is specifically good in this area when compared to other ones.
I still believe that these what-is-better-than-what discussions are among ppl that actually have no clue what to do with it.
 

Gig'

Listen2BobMarley
CJ MAC OSX IPOD said:
post in here why you love macs. (feel free to say why they are much much better than windows)
Don't mean to be rude but your own arguments are shorter than your signature. :confused:

So what is your point, as andehlu pointed out correctly anyone as the right to prefer one platform rather than the other one with its merits and constraints.

Afterall why debate on the fact that ferrari is better than porsche or the other way round ?
 

Lt Major Burns

"Dicky" Charlteston-Burns
i bought it by accident, apple wouldn't take it back and now i'm stuck with it. i long for windows.
 

CharlieJ

R.I.P bobw
Gig' said:
Don't mean to be rude but your own arguments are shorter than your signature. :confused:

So what is your point, as andehlu pointed out correctly anyone as the right to prefer one platform rather than the other one with its merits and constraints.

Afterall why debate on the fact that ferrari is better than porsche or the other way round ?
SO! it dont hurt
::ha::
 

CharlieJ

R.I.P bobw
andehlu said:
heh dude ive been reading a few of your posts....and forgive me if im wrong, but I rather let the windows users THINK theyre elite while we just sit back and KNOW our OS is better. Mac os is not a gang. Sometimes its better to be quiet and appreciate what you have without bashing others. Windows does have its uses for alot of ppl including ease of use for ppl that dont know how to run a computer....but then again theres alot of ppl that use macs that have no idea why either, other than they think its not windows (which imo is worse)....
i will take both comments in to consideration sorry i will be like the song "irony of it all" by The Streets. we know were better who cares
 

fuzz

Registered
it's low maintenance, and it's a wonder when it comes to inputting multiple languages
 
Top