weird stuff running on my windows

hey, i own a macbook the late 2009 version and i installed windows 7 on it.
everything was going fine and when i finished and started trying to play my games it said

"Warning: Nothing will be rendered
The reference rendering device was selected, but your computer only has a reduced-funtionality reference device installed. Install the DirectX SDK to get the full reference device."

please help!

The title of your post has nothing to do with the issue raised by your post. Change the title to something about Direct X and Windows 7.

That said, I assume that you used Boot Camp to install Windows on your Mac. My guess is that your version of Boot Camp does not support Windows 7. Look into getting a version of Boot Camp that will install Windows 7-compatible drivers.

artov

Registered
I had similar messages on my VMWare Fusion and Vista. It turn out to be Macbook Pro's dual GPU: OS X changed the GPU and Vista was puzzled. Actually some times Vista was all red (or red replaced the white).

The title of your post has nothing to do with the issue raised by your post. Change the title to something about Direct X and Windows 7.

That said, I assume that you used Boot Camp to install Windows on your Mac. My guess is that your version of Boot Camp does not support Windows 7. Look into getting a version of Boot Camp that will install Windows 7-compatible drivers.

i actually was able to install windows 7. do you mean i have to do it again?