Welcome!

AdmiralAK

Simply Daemonic
post about you Palm III, your V, VII, m100, m 105, m500, m505, m125 or whatever had to do with the palm or palm OS :D

Admiral
PS: Between you and me... I think graffiti stinks ;)

I use a Stowaway portable keyboard, it's full size, but collapses down to the size of the PDA. (I've got a Visor Deluxe). It's great in meetings, watching everyone's jaw drop as i open it... :)

I hate my m100. I'm trying to get enough money for a m505.
You all know about the new palms coming out before Christmas right? Do you think the m505s price will lower with the new releases?

P.S. I also need one-o-those keyboard things. But I can write around 50 words a minute with graffiti.

50 wpm ?? wow ;)
You re a graffiti wiz lol :p
My advice is save $$$, then wait for new releases, and THEN make up your mind. Perhpaps the new ones will be more to our liking than the m505.

My god, Admiral AK ! You've taken over MacOSX.com !!! ;)

Some of you are referring to new models of Palm PDAs. Could you be anymore specific ??? Are the new ones more exciting ? Do you think I should think about trading my Vx then ?

LOL :p
I assure you the admin is still in charge :p

Ok this is what I will do,
Later on tonight I will post (links to) reviews
about the following models
m500, m505, VIIx, m100, m105 and m125 (if possible)
Then you can make up your own minds ;)

Admiral

Originally posted by Pascal
My god, Admiral AK ! You've taken over MacOSX.com !!! ;)

Some of you are referring to new models of Palm PDAs. Could you be anymore specific ??? Are the new ones more exciting ? Do you think I should think about trading my Vx then ?

I'm not 100% sure but I beleive they are going to release the m600 before this christmas. It will feature everything the m505 features, and maybe some more. It will probably only come with a bit more space, probably 16-20, and will have a better quality in graphics.

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
Yes...and how about some REAL HWR ? :p
Well, if Xerox succeeds and Palm looses in court... maybe Palm will come to Apple, begging them for something called Rosetta... ;)

Rosetta was and still is one kick-ass way of HWR!
ANd it is so because it actually works accuratelly and in real time ;)

If palm loses out... they might be dead in the water :p ...
I dont think that apple *can* sell newton technology
I have heard many rumors about dealings with the devil (bill gates)
to get $$$ way back when apple was "aided" by M$...

scarry:eek:

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
Rosetta was and still is one kick-ass way of HWR!
ANd it is so because it actually works accuratelly and in real time
What would be cool : integrating Rosetta in Mac OS X ! That way, anyone with a pen and a tablet could write instead of type when using OS X... :cool:

lol why not have Mac keyboards with a builin in tablet ? :p
It can bu like a wrist-rest but it can function as a writting/small scketch pad with a stylus ;)

nice idea! Lets realy it to apple!

Back