We're looking for writers!

Alex

Registered
Hey all, I've been asked by Scott to gather a group of writers to start posting articles in a new forum we plan on opening soon.

Right now we are trying finding volunteers who would be interested in posting editorials, how to's, reviews and other Mac related articles.

While we are taking volunteers who would be interested in writing for any of the categories we have, we are looking for one to two people who would try to be dedicated to a specific genre, so to speak. The categories we are going to focus on are:

Howto's
Reviews (possibly broken down into hardware, software, www)
News
Downloads

Lets say I was "dedicated" to downloads I would try and make sure we always had a downloads article ready. This way, we don't have X amount of writers all writing editorials or news, and the other kind of news is neglected.

We never give you a deadline, we don't require you to do something you don't want to, but we trust that if you volunteer as a writer, you will try to spend a little time write.

Please email me alexw@macosx.com if you are interested. In this email,

- Tell me about yourself.

- Give some reasons why you would be good for a writer.

- Then if possible, provide a link to a article, or attach something to give us a idea of your style. <- this isn't REQUIRED, but it would sure be a plus.

- If you are interested in writing for a specific category please tell me in the email.

This thread should be used not to "apply", please email me for that. Rather, this thread is open for any questions you may have.

Thanks for looking, please if you think you could be of some use, let us know.

Back