what a geek does with to much time...

Oh wait, any group that accepts that ... nice guy who raped the G5 to put Dell inside. That group will like this ant-apple mail guy. :D

diablojota said:
You're right. I apologize to the gay community. Maybe there is another group we can classify him in? Any suggestions?

Troubled? Touched in the head? Anti-social? Those who have "issues"? Immature? Mildly brain-damaged. On Slashdot, this guy would be known as a "Troll".

I find the site odd. I don't like Windows, but wouldn't take the time or energy to make a site about it. Further, why would he care enough about Apple to do this. Most Microsoft haters are fueled by the fact that they are forced to use Microsoft products. Last I checked, nearly no one is forced to use Apple products. It would be about the same as me putting up an Anti-Sun site. I don't have to even acknowledge Sun's existence if I didn't want too.

Sadly, this site seems to be the poster child of anti social behavior and bigotry. Hating for the sheer pleasure of hating. That must really be a sad existence. I feel sorry for him.

RacerX said:
I find the site odd. I don't like Windows, but wouldn't take the time or energy to make a site about it. Further, why would he care enough about Apple to do this. Most Microsoft haters are fueled by the fact that they are forced to use Microsoft products. Last I checked, nearly no one is forced to use Apple products. It would be about the same as me putting up an Anti-Sun site. I don't have to even acknowledge Sun's existence if I didn't want too.

Sadly, this site seems to be the poster child of anti social behavior and bigotry. Hating for the sheer pleasure of hating. That must really be a sad existence. I feel sorry for him.

Racer, this guy's very likely a little lost, in the dark, he doesn't even know that he's "missing" something in life. Personally, I cannot feel sorry for someone who is not capable of knowing that he is missing something. I can feel sorry for the vicitims, but not the perpetraitor. People generally get what's coming to them. Perhaps he has the capacity to change and develop, but that's his path in life, not ours. And people won't change their ways until they want to or are willing to change. There are instances when their behavior is so excentric or dangerous that the law steps in and incarceration is required.

Look on the bright side, he's bashing a computer company and not (that we know of) hurting people based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, lifestyle preference, etc...

chemistry_geek said:
Look on the bright side, he's bashing a computer company and not (that we know of) hurting people based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, lifestyle preference, etc...

True.

:rolleyes: On the other hand, as people are pointing out, his assault on the English language continues unabated. ;)

(I would hate to have the grammar police go through my sites... :eek: )

The all-new iPod
1.5 songs in your pocket.

Carry your entire music collection in your pocket with the new super-slim iPod. It’s lighter than 100 CDs and packs a battery that lasts five minutes. Just plug the iPod into your Mac and your entire 1-song music library is automatically downloaded at blazing FireWire speed of 1k/minute. Starting at $299, it even works with Windows.
Oh, ouch. Apple's reputation is tarnished forever.

Back