What are the pre-set defaults at this dialog box? I've screwed thing way down.

dalo

Registered
I wish I could delete the (oh good old days) .rc file for iTunes, and start over with dit --xep't I wont do it because of the library in question. But things really not that -way to reinstall (after all, it's a Mac!), so I might as well ask you fellas what you think of this picturel Podcasts's screwed up for me, I need the default, and you need to be sure its the default ones ur giving to me!, specs showing on that screenshot of mine. Can you dig that for me? I'd be greatful, cause It's rather urgent.

Attachments

• Bild 1.png
    Bild 1.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 12
Here's the english defaults:

picture1sg1.png

You can also delete the iTunes preference file to reset it - located in /Users/<you>/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iTunes.plist

Thanks a lot!

There was another another dialog box too that I'd like to reset, but perhaps one thing you wrote can make me able to do that on my own. Im talking about what you said about the deletion of the .plist file. Now, the obvious question is of course then what would happen to all my music? The path to my music library is the standard one, I have not changed it. I'd really, really love to have the iTunes /settings/ to be reset, but that's about it.

Well, hrrm, hi again. I know this is kind of embarrassing to me. I've deleted all my podcast subscriptions to start from the scratch. But to do so, what are the settings on this screen, what are thed efaults there? I know it's hard to tell since there are no podcasts, but I know you can tell me /something/ anyway.

Thanks and regards from a not yet so snowy Sweden!

Attachments

• Bild 1.png
    Bild 1.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 2
Back