What Could This Be???

WhateverJoe

echo $row['what_tha'];
A system of mine sendmail's me a copy of the system.log each morning before overwritting it with the new days log info.... I monitor the logs, and now a new entry is showing up every so often and I have no idea what it is, and if something bad is going on ... the lines are like the following:

Jan 15 15:44:29 localhost WindowServer[67]: CGXSetCredentials: unauthorized user (501)
Jan 15 15:44:29 localhost WindowServer[67]: _CGXNewConnectionPort: Unauthorized user
Jan 15 15:44:29 localhost WindowServer[67]: _CGXNewConnectionPort: Unauthorized user

Any ideas, Anyone ??

I do not know what the above is meaning, the box is in a room where no-one is able to get to it (Should be the case) except me... I see WindowServer and think either: Someone is trying to log -onto the system localy or there is some sort of remote connection protocal that I'm not aware of trying to be used??

And did the above mean someone with-out permission has gotten on??? Just says Unauthorized user... not denied like sshd reports when someone is guessing logins ....

Back