what does a crash look like

ok we've hit another tangent here but

hrrmmph, hrrmmph

testuser - why would you possibly download anything you already have in your cd collection whenyou could then rip ityourself and virtually guarentee it was better quality?

i really don't care where you got it, but encouraging anyone to download something they have on cd is encouraging an even worse behavior. settling for less.

now if you already had it on cassette or vinyl, that's a different story:cool:

good reply testuser.

i wasn't really criticizing you, just taking another opportunity to get a point across. i think you did a great job of expanding on it!! and i agree 100% with your point about being able to sample songs. bands would just release something like a free mp3 45" (one hit and one other song) for people to download, i am sure many of them would sell more cd's. there is no doubt that limiting onesself to the radio means you are going to miss some great music.

the grateful dead always allowed taping of it's concerts and free distribution. as a result, they allways had over half of the top 10 grossing concerts each year. they did not suffer financially from this i am sure. :)

i brought it on myself, i had to restart OS X for the first time, not surprisingly it was IE, i had to force quit and nothing would respond after that, damn M$.

Back