What happened to 10.3.3 thread? Part 2

The two threads in question weren't merged in this case (the thread you pointed to has 3 pages of notes, last time I looked the "exceeds expectations" had 8).

When I go to the link I specified above, I get an "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster" error.

This link was cut and pasted out of my thread update notifications...

Bizzarre... Am I the only one that gets "invalid thread" messages when clicking on the links above, particularly the second link?

Nope, I get them too. They've probably been moved to a Mods only forum, which would explain both the invalid link and therefore the 'invisible' thread/

Bob, you say you can open those links fine. Apparently neither of us can. That can really only mean one thing (assuming you can indeed open them OK): they have been moved to a non-user accessible place. It's not a big deal, but that's the only conclusion I can come to.

Ok, I see why no one besides a Mod can see that thread. I'll see if I can get it changed.

Weird, that particular thread had at least 5 different thread IDs that I can see.

So what was the final problem?

Back