What is Apple giving away?

I'd like to know too. I am trying to decide whether to make the 23 mile drive through holiday shopper traffic to go. I'm mainly interested in an iPod and I keep thinking there might be some unannounced deals on things. If anyone has any ideas please post. Thanks

I'm going to the store in Orlando (about an hours' drive for me). I hope it's something good, but at least it should be interesting! It'll be the first one of these things I've gone to.

I just got back from the Apple store. They're giving away mousepads and I got magnets on the way out - only if you buy something. They are having sales. The 17" iMac is $111 cheaper, the 5gig iPod is $30 cheaper and some cameras are "on sale" also. The drawing for the iMac is tomorrow.

Just got back, funky magnets, cool wrapping paper, and some good deals on the 17" iMac. Almost no line at the Mall of America one here in Minneapolis. Ofcourse, on the bright side, I dragged my wife along too, and she actual thinks she wants an iMac now cause it's so damn cool looking, so with luck, she'll give up her PC soon :)

Brian

Just got back from the Fashion Island Store, it was full but not packed, I think the rain might have had something to do with it, Californians melt in the rain...

I love the magnets/photo frame. Apple just seems to do everything right.

I'll try to post a picture. I'm not exactly sure if I did it right. if not I will try again.

Attachments

• mousepad.jpg
    mousepad.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 70
I was at the cherry creek store and i learned two things

1. If the store is too busy the genius bar can take credit cards
2. The genius bar has better bags then the regular checkout

Anyway... I didn't get my mousepad
here is a pic of the bag

Attachments

• im000002.jpg
    im000002.jpg