What is my Apple keyboard number? / Keyboard Skin

Sogni

*gone*
I recieved a new Apple Keyboard as a gift,
But it's white! :p

I want to get a skin for it so it does not turn ugly as quickly, as it's going on my Powerful G4 Tower that anyone in the office can use.

But I've never seen this type of keyboard before, and the skins I have found only show pictures of the keyboard just before this one.

This one has all the Function keys together (no spacing), a large F13 key, white keys with just a dot for the Caps Lock light to shine through, and it has no Num Lock key (it only says "Clear" with no light on it anymore).

It's basically the Apple Bluetooth keyboard layout - but it's wired.

http://sergio.nzdigital.com/temp/PC260051.JPG
(bad picture, the flash on my digital camera sux! :()

thats the g5 keyboard...or...the "Apple Keyboard". if im not mistaken theyre not selling the "Apple Pro Keyboard" any longer.

(eMacs too? - i forget)

Ok I found the model number! On the back, in tiny print. :p
A1048

Now to find a place that carries that keyboard skin and a 12" PowerBook Keyboard skin so I can save on shipping. :p

I was just looking at that site... a bit more than I'm willing to spend on a skin tho...
We'll see.

cellophane?
like the plastic it came in? :p

I'd hate not to be able to touch-type (myself or others that - oh who am I kidding? I'm the only touch-typist I know! LOL), I want something that I can feel where the keys are. Normal plastic/plastic bags rob you of that feeling.

Back