What is this "toned down" aqua interface?

I know what a NDA is...and actually...if you looked my post there is nothing that violate it....the picture i used...are from the Apple Web site...so they re not ...."secret", plus... Jaguar WAS presented in July...so everybody alreadyknew about the "refined" aqua...
My friends KVS.... don't think you re smart pointing out things that do not need to...
I signed an NDA and i strongly believe in it... so i would never do ANYTHING to brake my word....

READ post before pointing out other people mistake..... especially ...when there's no mistake :)

THANK YOU

Originally posted by BBenve
I know what a NDA is...and actually...if you looked my post there is nothing that violate it....the picture i used...are from the Apple Web site...so they re not ...."secret", plus... Jaguar WAS presented in July...so everybody alreadyknew about the "refined" aqua...
My friends KVS.... don't think you re smart pointing out things that do not need to...
I signed an NDA and i strongly believe in it... so i would never do ANYTHING to brake my word....

READ post before pointing out other people mistake..... especially ...when there's no mistake :)

THANK YOU

The NDA does say that you're not allowed to discuss pre-release Apple software at other discussion forums than AppleSeed's, but I don't think it's something Apple would sue you for.
My post was just a joke, and I thought the smilies pointed that out ;)

I wanted to point out that i would never do anything against Apple.....especially violate an NDA......

The point it ..thst i was not discussing about a pre release software.. i was talking about Aqua.... the one that EVERYONE can see in their system...10.1 and the one at the APPLE 's web site..

I do not see anything secret about something everyone sees every day..... but ..may be i am wrong :(

Originally posted by BBenve
I wanted to point out that i would never do anything against Apple.....especially violate an NDA......

The point it ..thst i was not discussing about a pre release software.. i was talking about Aqua.... the one that EVERYONE can see in their system...10.1 and the one at the APPLE 's web site..

I do not see anything secret about something everyone sees every day..... but ..may be i am wrong :(

Hey, it was just a joke ;)

Back