purple
indigo
burlywood
sandybrown
sienna
chocolate
teal
silver

I don't know if I'm being redundant, if this information is somewhere else, but here are all the text colors we can choose from.

skyblue
royalblue
blue
darkblue
orange
orangered
crimson
red
firebrick
darkred
green
limegreen
seagreen
deeppink
tomato
coral
purple
indigo
burlywood
sandybrown
sienna
chocolate
teal
silver

…And here is the same colors on white!

Its nice to experiment with vBulletin's features but please dont make senseless postings like this one, its a waste of space, bandwidth, and the admin is already looking for donations to keep our community up and running. Post like these just make it harder :)

Well, I don't think it's senseless, because as I hinted before, a color chart with these values is nowhere to be found. It was helpful to me, and my hope is that it helped somebody else out too.

Actually, when you make a new post, check out the drop-down menu above the text field that says 'color'

I know I know, that's how I created all the different colors in the first place.

Wow, I didn't think this was such a big deal! ;)

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
Its nice to experiment with vBulletin's features but please dont make senseless postings like this one, its a waste of space, bandwidth, and the admin is already looking for donations to keep our community up and running. Post like these just make it harder :)

:rolleyes:

LOL and what's the cuss thread all about? Personally, I think that's a senseless posting and a waste of space, and it's tens (if not hundreds) of pages long. Same with Herve's Bar & Grill. And all the "Congrats to Ed Spruiell" and the "Congrats to AdmiralAK" and the "Ciao for simX" threads. I think those take up MUCH more bandwidth and space on the admin's server, and are just as "senseless" as this thread.

Sheesh!

very true, but most of those threads are communal, and they were made before the current server issues :)

oh well :p

Well anyway, back on topic:

My favorite color is the dark blue one. :)

(This probably would have been better in the All Thoughts Non-Technical forum, btw. Although then I wouldn't have replied to it. :p )

Back