• Dog(s)

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Cat(s)

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Fish

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Bird

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Small Mammal (Gerbil, Hamster, Guinea Pig, etc)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Large Mammal (Horse, Cow, etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turtle, Tortoise, Snake, or other reptile

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • My significant other is my pet (Voting is anonymous so you're safe to say) :D

• Something you missed in your list

• No pets in [b]my[/b] house!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nkuvu

Gone
I was checking my Yahoo email account, and they have these options to "update" your zip code, indicate what you plan to buy in the next six months, et cetera. (They're trying to build a lovely targeted spam database, as far as I can tell)

Anyway, they had "What kind of pet do you own?" with options for Dog, Cat, Other, None. I thought that was kind of limiting, so I decided to make my own poll.

So, uh, here it is. :)

I have a cat named Mew.

mew.jpg

I have a cat named "Baby Kitty", and another bigger one nicknamed "Fatty". :D (Their real names are "Bercino" (means "whiner" in Italian – and he's true to his name) and "Taddeo" (an Italian opera singer), respectively.)

Oh, yeah, and my older brother is a pet as well.

Go cats! :)

Well, I used to have a bunch of fish, but they all died when we moved, and I've been to lazy to go buy some more :)

I have the world's strangest dog and the world's strangest cat. I have fish every once in a while (when they live for very long)...

I'm will get a hamster this summer when school is over! I had one before, it became around 3 years old, it's name was Twister.

Originally posted by julguribye
I'm will get a hamster this summer when school is over! I had one before, it became around 3 years old, it's name was Twister.
Any relation to the MacOSX.com member Twister? ;)

By the way, I have one small dog Pip (Pipcena Gizmo is her full name), four goldfish, and a geochelone sulcata tortoise named Nkuvu. Nkuvu's pics are on my webpage.

OK, who voted that they have something I missed in my list, and what is your pet? I wanted to put a category for amphibians (frogs, salamanders, newts, etc) but I ran out of room...

You've inspired me to list the full AKC names of my pups...

#1: John Silber's Arm (I went to BU when John Silber was Pres...)

#2: Pepe Ted Theodore Logan Esq. (Inspired by Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure)

1. Dog - Simon - Full name: Simon Alexander

2. Cat - Grace - Full name: Grace-ann

3. 4 Fish - One is names "Killer" -

I would like to get a ferret, but my mother won't allow it:(

Back