What kind of poster are you?

Lurker. You should know that I read nearly every post in the B&G, and a lot of posts in other forums... but I only respond if I have something to say; otherwise you won't hear from me :) And no, you can't draw me out unless I want to be drawn out :p

I think I'm a subtle mix of Troglodyte, Jeckyll & Hyde and occasional Kung-Fu Master.

Some of the other descriptions are so scarily accurate that I dare not say who I think they are for fear of offense. We all know who the trolls were, and who some of the imposters were (hey - but who's to say I'm not really ManicDVLN back for a laugh ;o)

For a prize now - who can spot this forum's Archivist?

Bernie :eek:)

Guess so.

You're the only one I mentioned, because 'Archivist' is the only caricature in the list that could be considered an attribute (except 'Kung-Fu' and 'God', and I don't want to be branded a 'Sycophant' for pointing them out :eek:).

By resisting the temptation to initiate an unprovoked flamewar by enlightening others as to my perceived matches for them, I declare myself a 'Philosopher'... :D... OK, maybe not.

Bernie :eek:)

BTW: 4 days to go... 40 working hours... Aargh!

:eek:

This totally reminds me of a time back in 1982 when Jade and I trekked over 1000 kilometers of Equatorial Africa's dense forests and remote villages to find the sacred Lost Idol of the Nilla. It was a strenuous and frantic race against time, for the evil (MCSE certified) Professor Diabolical and his henchmen were sure to only be hours behind us.

Or so we thought!

Having persevered past countless terrain obstacles, sloppy encounters with indigenous wildlife (trying to teach Gorillas to sing apparently results in violent retaliation), and superb picnicking weather (Jade makes a garlic parmesan spread that is just FABULOUS on rolls) we finally arrived at the surprisingly easy to find "lost" temple, only to realize that...

IT WAS A DIABOLICAL TRAP!

Jade stealthily lurked nearby as I mild-manneredly advanced closer, only to burst suddenly into a fit of unexpected and unrelenting ferocity at the first sign of trouble....

Pygmy ninjas, small, fast, and practically naked (naked = really awkward in close combat).

However, with my long-winded philosophical cogitation of life, love and loss, and the nudist movement, and Jade kicking the ninjas into a steep ravine using a red bull-fighting blanket and her sharp kung-fu master skills (she has them too, she's just being modest), we were able to enter the temple. Walking right into the hands of none other than Professor Diabolical himself!

Jade of course starting egging him into battle by making silly faces while commenting on his misshapened head, and I was about to bust out with kung-fu moves of my own, but out of nowhere a crazy Inspector Gadget'esque helicoptor rotor contraption popped out of Diabolical's hat, and after a couple diabolical words, whisked him away through a hole high in the ceiling, never to be seen or heard from since...

Yeh I know what you're thinking, we totally weren't expecting it either!

Back