What Leader Are You?

Iritscen

Mr. Grumpikins
This is not a serious test. It is definitely an ego-stroking test. I mean, who doesn't want to know what famous leader they can identify themselves with?

Well, I thought it would be an ego-stroking test until I got my results:

I'm Hitler. I'd post the test result but it's in HTML so it won't work. Anyway, I'd like to see what other leaders are possible to get and who gets what. So get going!

1.jpg

Wow! Ain't I pleased with myself!

hmmm... i say it will be destroyed... einstein said it would happened... "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Albert Einstein

I hope it don't happen in my life time... but the way things look... etc.. etc... Anyway.. back to the testing lol.

Since everything balances out, my guess is the world will just fester on in mediocrity. ;)

It sounds like the social equivalent of an entropic death. :7)

When people talk about the end of the universe (entropic death) I always think of R. Frost's poem Fire and Ice, though there is no direct connection:

Some say the world will end in fire;
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To know that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

So are we gonna save the world or destroy it?
Some would argue that the only way to save the world is to destroy it. But I don't really worry about it. That decision will ultimately be made by the army of superintelligent computers I help create, anyway. I trust their judgement. ;)

Back