What MacOSX.com Member Should Be on Apple's New Ad?

People should stop nominating themselves :p.

I think that blingbling is a good choice. Maybe they would even give him a mac for doing the ad! :)

Oh and BTW, Admin, nice thread. Its nice to see you posting too! :) And your avatar is great. Is that the boss on the Jetsons?

Originally posted by googolplex
Oh and BTW, Admin, nice thread. Its nice to see you posting too! :) And your avatar is great. Is that the boss on the Jetsons?

Mr. Spacely. :)

I work in an office with nearly 300 windows machines. But I refuse to use one, so I brought in my personal computer [a powerbook] to work on.

I'm a web developer for my company, so I design all of my pages, scripts and databases on my powerbook then when everything works right, I copy everything to the 2000 server to work in the production environment.

If there wasn't a company wide "nothing but windows" law, I would buy an xserve and dump the 2000 server.
I'm working on them....slowly but surely...

Does that make me a good candidate for a new commercial? :)

Originally posted by symphonix
I nominate Herve! It would sound something like:

All PC is like a cold tuna sandwich. That's why I have a Mac. That and the underwear component. It is orange.

LOL!

and thanks for nominating me... i would make that commercial SELL MILLIONS!

plus, herve's may freak some people out...

Attachments

• cold_tuna.jpg
    cold_tuna.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 21
ROTFLMAO
Yeah, that Hervé one was great. And the Admiral one.
I nominate Bling Bling too. and Neyo, if he switches to the mac permanently:

"I like the mac so much that I spent HOURS making my Windows XP box look just like Mac OS X, but I could never achieve the full essence of it..."
:)

Originally posted by xaqintosh
ROTFLMAO
Yeah, that Hervé one was great. And the Admiral one.
I nominate Bling Bling too. and Neyo, if he switches to the mac permanently:

"I like the mac so much that I spent HOURS making my Windows XP box look just like Mac OS X, but I could never achieve the full essence of it..."
:)

LOL! exactly! And By using a Mac, and gradual coaching From "ed", i learnt to type better english too! lol

<< switching Souly to Mac is COSTLY, i hope to be there, "one day" :D

NeYo

he he

Neyo - i smiled out loud at that one!!:p

(but no need to but quotes around my name:D )

Back