What will be introduced at MacWorld SF?

We just got new PowerBooks, iBooks, Panther, Windows iTunes, New iPod 40gig, G5's and updated the iMac's.

So, the new question is what is in store for us in Juanuary?

Originally posted by jackdahi
We just got new PowerBooks, iBooks, Panther, Windows iTunes, New iPod 40gig, G5's and updated the iMac's.

So, the new question is what is in store for us in Juanuary?

Yes, they just updated the iPod and the Powerbook, HOWEVER The 30G iPod came out on May 2, 03. The 40G came Sept 8, 03. 4 months! Only 4 months.

You can't say Apple will not update something just because it came out a couple months ago. January is 4 months after the 3G iPods and PB came out. You can not say it won't happen. I can't say it will! Rumors are only educated guesses. And with the quick turnaround Apple had with the iPod, I will not deny they could change things in January.

I agree, the iMacs are definitely in need of an upgrade and Apple would do well to keep the heat up with enhanced G5 PowerMacs.

I do hope Steve will mention if and when he plans to go international with the iTMS ...

Has absolutely nothing been leaked about shape, specs, etc of the new iMacs?? I'm quite excited about the prospect of Apple re designing the iMac, more so than I was about the new G5. I was gonna be buying an iMac in the New Year but think I'll wait now for the new ones. One things for sure, when they're presented by Steve for the first time I'm sure they'll blow us away. Apple never cease to amaze with the revolutionary designs that PC manufacturers can only dream.

Well, we all know for sure who knows - but we don't know for sure what he knows!!!

I expect :

Dual 2.5 GHz G5 (and suitable lineup)

1.5 GHz PowerBook G4 (although I don't mind if they give us the PB G5!)

50 - 60 GB iPod

plus the unexpected in terms of the iMac!

Apple gives New Year a positive start EVERY year...

gotta love 'em!

:p

iTMS support for the rest countries (other than USA) at last! :p

A Special Edition Mac model (Cube 2 perhaps? :rolleyes:) in order to celebrate the 20 years since 1984 :D

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that we'll hear how many songs sold in the iTMS, how many were sold to Windows users, and how many copies of Panther have been sold. I also think we'll here that the Apple Stores are now running a stable profit.

At MWSF, Apple will release a new Adobe-killing graphics suite, a hovering speeder like in Star Wars, and a PC zapper that literally electrocutes Windows machines.

In other words, no one knows. Maybe a 19" iMac...

Cat, what's wrong/lacking with iTunes 4? And AppeWorks is already out :)

I'm with Applewhore, that sounds reasonable...although I don't expect updated iPods just yet...

We'll have 1 hours congratulations how Panther sells well, and telling us that the new target of iTMS is 1'000'000'000 songs sold in one hour...

And a new iMac.

For the rest... who knows... Document ? a new iLife application ? videos on iTunes ?

g5 powerbooks...
itunes for europe..
updated g5 powermacs !!!

oh and updated ipods...
oh and ... somethin special for their 20year aniversary!!

cool...

Apple already has a word processor, it's part of an application called Appleworks, which they should revamp and market heavily.

Maybe they'll introduce a 19" Powerbook! That would be crazy...

tsizKEIK said:
g5 powerbooks...
itunes for europe..
updated g5 powermacs !!!

oh and updated ipods...
oh and ... somethin special for their 20year aniversary!!

cool...
He's right on the money, I'll bet, except for the updated iPods.

Back