What Will Be the Next iApp

I want it to be iBrary, but it probably won't be (seeing as how Apple didn't make rumortracker.com take the pic down). I think the next new iApp is gonna be...um.. iBrowse.

I really don't see anything but updates coming soon. I mean, what else can they make!? For updates I'd say iMovie 3, iTunes 4, iDVD 3, iPhoto 2, iCal 1.1 and maybe iChat 2 in 2003.

The two major iApps I'm hoping for are a browser (perhaps based on Chimera) and a productivity suite (based on AppleWorks, except better integrated with other iApps).

no offense to apple or anything, but im getting tired of the "i" naming convention, cmon guys do something "different" ;)

anyways i think it should be a browser based on chimera, but with a little more completion/options etc :)

We have iTunes for digital music (iPod as a companion), we have iPhoto for photos (digital photo cams), iMovie for movies (digital camcorders). iBrary, although certainly a fake so far, would make sense. Although I'd still prefer something like iLibrary or iReader. And the digital companion would be iPods & Palms.

iBrowse or iBrowser would have quite a hard time convincing me. ;)

I reckon it'll be iEye... (nobody laughed at my iRaq joke a while back when the Xserve was rumoured, so gotta give this one a try)...

iEye: An application that tracks all rumours of iApps.

Originally posted by uoba
I reckon it'll be iEye... (nobody laughed at my iRaq joke a while back when the Xserve was rumoured, so gotta give this one a try)...

iEye: An application that tracks all rumours of iApps.

the pirate said to the captain: "iEye matey!"

:p

btw: i love iRaq! hheehehe, it's great!: :D

Well, my best bet is iWeb or iBrowser or whatever they decide to call an apple branded browser.

My hope is for something like iTV with Tivo like functionality.

Vanguard

PS Everybody who disagrees with me is dumb.

/me runs and hides from Ed :)

If it's gonna be iWeb (iBrowse, iSurfe, iWWW, iInternet, whatever), it better be good.
The functionallity of IE, and the speed of Chimera (or múch better: the speed of IE on Windows).
:)

iMeet, with Netmeeting capabilities... and updated Apple screen with an embedded camera... and 2 microphones for directionnality...

Back