What will Mac OS 11 look like???

jozo

Registered
I wonder what Mac OS 11 will look like!!!!

Wot d ya'll think?????

Will It be called Mac OS Y??????

According to Apple MAC OS X is supposed to stay around for at least 15 years.., i believe ..considering a .1 .2 .3 for each year there will be at least 10 years of development..... considering that .. and considerng that OS 9 face is the same as all previews Mac OS ..it is safe to say that for LOOONG time we will see nothing but Aqua (LOVELY INTERFACE ) especially cause i really don't see the need for apple to redesign a quite perfect gui that has just been released......
May be time and Apple will pove me wrong... i am just playing safe..

Andy

Or Mac OS XI. Which lots of people will mangle by calling it "eks eye", "zee", or (for those Chinese speakers) "shee".

Mmm yeah I think Mac OS XI pronounced 11.
Wonder wot it'll look like!!!!

What could be better than aqua????

Ok I know what Interactive means - and I used to work quite a bit with Neural Networks (Multi Layer Perceptrons).

How is this related to Operating Systems? Have I missed something?

Originally posted by BBenve
and considerng that OS 9 face is the same as all previews Mac OS ..it is safe to say that for LOOONG time we will see nothing but Aqua (LOVELY INTERFACE ) especially cause i really don't see the need for apple to redesign a quite perfect gui that has just been released......

Actually, OS 8 and OS 9 had a completely different look to it.

OS 7.6.1 and below had the TRUE Classic Mac OS look. No 32-bit icons like OS 8.5, and it had a much more plain look. OS 8.0 introduced the Platinum theme, and introduced tabs (which have since disappeared in OS X), and 8.1 introduced spring-loaded folders.

So Apple could still introduce a slight redesign to Aqua along the OS X road, but like you said, probably not for a while.

Originally posted by jozo
I wonder what Mac OS 11 will look like!!!!

Wot d ya'll think?????

Will It be called Mac OS Y??????

Do I have a deja vu or did you post the exact same thread into the "discussion" forum???

Back