What would you give...

Ricky

Registered
What would you give to get to stick a fork in Bill Gates' butt? (A REAL pain in the a**! ;))

Or, what would you give to see his reaction? :D (If you're passive)

(This should get interesting... :cool: )

I'd give everything I own to see him put in prison (and we wouldn't have to worry about the fork, big bubba would surely take care of all "butt shoving") :eek: :p

Originally posted by dricci
I'd give everything I own to see him put in prison (and we wouldn't have to worry about the fork, big bubba would surely take care of all "butt shoving") :eek: :p
and then...
Originally posted by ricky
I would give five dollars to stick him personally. :rolleyes:

ermmmm.... yeah....

I would give all my money ( i do not have any). I would bring my video camera so I could record him crying like a little girl.

BTW... I think this thread will only live for about 1 more day. I am sure someone Admin guy will come in a take it away. So have your fun now. Cause this thread is a waste of HD space. Maybe you should go read that Announcement that is at the top of the forum.

that web page is ok but some of hte software should be changed... like netscape, that should be changed to mozilla and macosx should be changed to redhat (for pc's).

I would give up nothing. This is a very childish thread. Who, as an adult, would want to see Bill Gates pricked in the butt? Not me.

But that does not mean that I am on his side. I know that he ripped off Apple, I just wouldn't want to take revenge by giving up my stuff to stick a fork in his butt. :)

Originally posted by xoot
I would give up nothing. This is a very childish thread. Who, as an adult, would want to see Bill Gates pricked in the butt? Not me.

But that does not mean that I am on his side. I know that he ripped off Apple, I just wouldn't want to take revenge by giving up my stuff to stick a fork in his butt. :)
Oh yeah!? well you're a...a...doo doo brain!:mad:

:p

ok, you guys. i have been patiently watching this thread and letting things slide. You have come pretty close to my defintion of 'abusive' a few times. calling each other offensive names, even in jest is crossing over that line. It is not always clear to others whether it is real or not and sets a poor precedent for new members to copy.

understand?

let's not blow this out of proportion - let's just play nice and move on.

wdw - i'm going to ask you to take responsibility for editing your own post so that it isn't even close to offensive. fair enough?

That was offensive? I've heard a four year old say that. Macosx.com has changed too much. We used to have a whole thread to swear in, now we can't even say the word "doo doo" without being lectured.:(

It's sad.

I put that little ":p" on the bottom to make it clear I was joking, just so people didn't get on my case about my words.

offensive? doo doo brain is offensive?

watch out guys... sometimes even the smallest "childlike" responses are too much for people to handle!

ed: i'm not getting mad at you personally, but if that's so offensive, what would be considered REALLY offensive? CRAP?!!?

edit: wow... wdw... ya got it before i hit send!

well, i think the idea that 4 year olds are the ones who say doo doo is about right. But that wasn't the problem. the problem is with insulting others. Your making it clear you were joking is fine with me. still, we are getting into a pretty grey area of the policy here. help the admiral and i out by not trying to turn this into the cus thread, ok?

let me just ask you another thing in light of BB's accusation of 'how things have changed'. Does it make a difference that i ask this as a moderator? because i have always stepped in and gotten on people for attacking each other. You really can consider anything that doesn't come with an official private warning to be me speaking for me as well as being a moderator. or in spite of being a moderator.;)

Back