Whats Ya Style?! ...Fashion Wise?!

Hey! Its always nice, NOT To talk about computer right?! ... So here Goes a 'different' topic, what Styles, 'n' Brands get Your ££'s huh?!

For me, i am Inta

Walé Adeyemi...
5528.jpg

5398.jpg

5463.jpg

5396.jpg

Evisu and Such...

3034.jpg

It seems your location kinda effects ya trend, Style and such, and its always an interesting topic, which is not of the norm, for such a forum! :D
...So I ask You! 'What's ya Flava?'

NeYo

I like to do my own t-shirts. often with pictures from children books or just funny stuff i can come up with. My latest t-shirt print was the Autobot-logotype. Before that i i printed "monkeyman" in superman-letters on a red t-shirt. that looked kool :)
Apart from t-shirts i often wear worn-looking jeans and a castro-cap. :p

Dark colours, usually black student-cut jeans and a stylish but simple woolen jumper, plain black doc-marten boots. Proper cotton shirts with a collar, never anything with logos or patterns. A bulky Swatch Irony watch. Longish hair.

But my favourite is my John Lennon style circular sunglasses with brushed bronze frames.

Okay, maybe I lack imagination. But I always look cool without looking like I'm trying to look cool, and I'm never going to be a billboard for anybody. :cool:

Actually...I hate black. I usually go for bright colors or dim blues and greens. Most of the time I wear Ambercrombie and Finch (sp?) but I can sometimes be seen wearing some skate clothes (ES, Flip, Etnies, Element, and Darkstar clothes). :)

shorts, a t-shirt (usually a free one), Tevas, a hat and Brikos.

I'm not a skater, nor do I have any sense of fashion. That's what my outfit consists of 90% of the time.

Jeans or Dickies slacks, tees (usually dark blues or greens), plaid wool shirts, leather work boots. In summer, cut-off jeans and flip-flops. In winter, a down jacket and a wool toque.
But to really get a sense of my style, you gotta see me naked. :p

Hmm, now that Antwerp is the capitol of Alternative Fashion of Europe i'm going to dress myself much more alternative :) . The school where i am now, an art-school, influenced my style of cloathes a lot.

Hmm, ok, i'll try to find some clothes on the internet. Nope, didn't find anything......

Now i'm wearing a KLM-jacket (stolen from the KLM-airport, i think, i found it o the street :)), light brown pants (from WE) and a navy blue shippersmenpull, ohyes, and a green t-shirt of Springfield, and grey underwear from Uncover ;).
NOTHING black... Black's just so..... so, dark.

senne.

my beat up jeans or beat up khakis and a thrift store shirt. sometimes a hat. sometimes shoes. whatever.

I mostly wear red shirts with khakis (pants or shorts) and an over shirt.:p
I really need to get another style.

btw. WoLF:I haven't seen you 'round here. Nice to see you.

I'm defintely a prep, though not a stuck-up one. I wear nothing but khakis, and usually a polo or button-down shirt. Throw in a T-shirt here or there, I still know how to relax....

If it was an option, I would wear a suit to school everyday. There's just something nice about a clean-cut and elegant outfit.

Needless to say, I'm bucking the trend a bit here.

... usually just what's at the top of the pile... :)

More precisely, I usually wear worn jeans, my almost worn-apart-shoes (adidas running shoes - I always wear running shoes because I like the bouncy feeling under my feet) and t-shirts, shirts or polo-shirts. Many of these with holes in them. Holes just seem to appear by themselves, and I like the look of it, so...

I normally look like I have fallen out of the Gap. I love my stretch button ups, with dirty jeans or nice dress pants (love wool dress pants in the winter) with maybe nice black shoes or in the summer flip-flops. The shirts can be any color (as long as they are not blahhh). My favorite button ups are my melon colored, dark green, and black shirts. I love those the most. Then when I want to be more casual I pick something like a old Good Will T with an odd logo on it. The shirt should be a little worn, with a cool pair of rock star looking jeans, and a big cowboy belt buckle. My favorite pair of jeans right now were bought at Express for Men (used to be called Structure).

My favorite stores in this order are

Gap
Express for Men
Banana Republic
Vintage stores on South Street
Diesel stores

Matthew

Back