• 20-25

• 25-30

• 30-35

• 35-40

• 40-45

• 45-50

• 50 and older

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Age... rrrr... it matters not. Very long, age is, when you are of myself. Importance of things, ermm, is the key."

Pseudo-Yoda-speak

I'm 15 too. I, uh, graduated college when I was 13, and I, er, moved to Tucson and got a job.

And if you believe that then email me -- I've got a 124GHz computer to sell you for $10000000. :)

Four days older than dirt, here. My first dog is now oil. Trees planted at my birth are now coal. My first computer was powered by compys on a treadmill.

Over the hill? What hill? Where?

*whispers to Blue* I think he means he's old ;)

Well, I'm ALSO 15, born February 13, 1987 (13-02-87, the CORRECT order to express a date ;))

i'm 23. hmm, more teenagers here then i realized. not that there's anything wrong with that, i just expected the average age around here to be a bit higher.

but the internet is a young person's game, so it's no surprise.

Originally posted by Hypernate
*whispers to Blue* I think he means he's old ;)

Well, I'm ALSO 15, born February 13, 1987 (13-02-87, the CORRECT order to express a date ;))

Yep. And hey, we can argue about that being the correct way to express a date! I say it's not, even though normally I agree with the British and otherwise non-US way of doing this. But this makes perfect sense to me. You don't say, thirteenth of february, 1987, you say February 13th, 1987... that makes sense to me (and most Americans) more than flipping the date around to the front.... :) (sorry, I just enjoy arguing) :)

Actually, I would normally express a written date as the 13th of February. I don't know what came over me :p

And anyway, it's only a date, right? LOL!

Hmm, it does annoy me that OS X won't let me set my clock to listen to me and tell me the date MY way :S

Back