What's your gender?

What sex are you?

• Male

• Female

Results are only viewable after voting.

wdw_

Rockee
It'a always seemed to me that there are more male members than female members her at macosx.com, but I want to find out.

im not being sexist, but at my school and all women that i know of for that matter, know jack squat about computers. im not sexist, i love women, alot. but they just dont seem to like computers, alot probably do i just dont know any..... in the future i think this will call allitle problem with equal rights...

*Ouch..*
So far I'm the only female that has voted. Not good. But I know there are at least 3 more females here.. :)

Kris

Yeah, I think we have 4 women on the boards :( too bad there's so few...

Poptart is right tho-- most women don't know much about computers, it seems. I've been trying to convince this girl to get a Mac (or at least to try them out) but her WinXP-loving boyfriend brainwashed her into thinking Dell makes the best computers in the world :p

Who is more the fool? The girl who admits that she knows little to nothing about computers, or the guy who thinks he knows all? ;)

The guy who thinks he knows all. If the girl is admitting she doesn't know, she's honest. She COULD learn. The guy who thinks he knows everything is a fool because anything he doesn't know, he won't be interested in knowing.

Of course! I've found three females: One with "Unix Chick," one with "Mac Chick" and one with "Insane Posting Chick :confused:."

Isn't Jadey a girl?

I'll just answer my own question, yes she is.
attachment.php

xoot declared:
Of course! I've found three females: One with "Unix Chick," one with "Mac Chick" and one with "Insane Posting Chick"
Which means that you've found them all? :) There were five votes for female, last time I looked.

Female #5 checking in! Hate to stereotype myself, but I'm one of those girls who know very little about computers, but give me some credit - I have a Mac:D

Welcome to MacOSX.com, imacusr.

And no one is going to look down on you for not knowing about computers. The only important thing to those of us here is that you have an interest in OS X. Being friendly helps, as well. :)

Back