Where are the ipod mini's?

gollum84

goonies never say die
So far I've been checking macmall.com everyday since May, in the hopes that the mini would be in stock. But everytime I check on its availiablity, it says please call. I called last week and the guy said call back on June 30th, so I called today and now they say the mini won't be in for another 2 weeks. Why is it taking soooooo long?

Could be that there is demand and people keep getting in line in front of you. If you want one just pony up the cash and wait your turn. If you are waiting for them to be "in stock" before you get one you will be waiting a lot longer.

In Europe it sounds even worse. I asked for Airport Express .. a few weeks to wait from now, and iPod minis may bea out in September. Or later.

Theyre very high in demand in the US. Near impossible to get. Took my girlfriend 2 months to get mine. If you're in the US, my friend got one at Circuit City online. Took him like a week and a half.

drunkmac said:
Theyre very high in demand in the US. Near impossible to get. Took my girlfriend 2 months to get mine. If you're in the US, my friend got one at Circuit City online. Took him like a week and a half.

They have them in stock in the Apple store in my mall, i was actually just there and some guy bought two, a silver and blue.

Must be nice...

Back