Where do you get bluetooth cell phones?

übermac®™

You are a litle girlyman
Bluetooth looks awsome, I saw the demo that Jobs did with iSync and the cell phone where he loaded all the contact info in one step.

Problem is, I don't have a bluetooth enabled phone, and I can't find any phones that specifically state they are "bluetooth enabled" on any of major carrier web site (Sprint, Verizon, Cingular, etc.).

iSync comes out in less than a month, so where are these bluetooth enabled phones? or am I missing something?

Voice Stream(T-Mobile), AT&T in select areas, and Cingular in Southern California, North Carolina/East TN, and South Carolina are the only carrriers that offer GSM service. Currently only Ericsson has bluetooth enabled phones. These phones only operate on the GSM system. Ericsson makes 3 or 4 bluetooth enabled phones. The most known are the T68 and T68i phones. I hope to get one pretty soon with VoiceStream. They have great customer service.

Goodluck!

From what I understand you can also get Bluetooth phone adapters to enable connectivity with your mac.... I hope to do this with my Ericsson T60d and the D-link adapter from Apple. Is this correct? Does anyone know if I can do the iSync thing like this?

-Taz

Yes, I've investigated the same on my ericsson T28 World phone. However the price for the adapter is the same as the price for a new phone with service.....$200+

Back