Where Ican download MAC os X version 10.1 update

tata

Registered
is anybody knows where I can still find a dowloadable version of MAC OS X version 10.1 (update from 10.0.4)

Thanks,
Tata

There are no legal download sites for OS X 10.1. It was released as CD-only updates, and was free for about 2 months, then you had to order the update for $20 from the Apple Store online, but that has also expried.

Your best bet is to call somebody like MacMall.com and ask them if they offer the 10.1 UPGRADE. It shouldn't be more than $20 + shipping, maybe less.

Just make sure you don't get tricked into buying a whole $130 Mac OS X 10.1 System, that is if you already have Mac OS X 10.0.x.

If you can get someone to burn you a CD of it that is legal. I got a burned copy from an apple employee that my dad knows.

Pst, dont tell anyone I'm saying this, but if you find a place to download it I really don't think Apple will come after you since most other people got it for free....

Everyone forgot that I said that.

I got the OS X upgrade for free in March.
I know how. You can't download it, but if you go to your local mac store, then you can get the upgrade for free! Or at least I did :3D
If you don't believe me, look at the picture i attached. 10.1.4!

Back