Where is Arden?

hulkaros

The Incredible...
Really... Where is Arden? :confused:

Is he sick or something?

Did his parents smash his iMac? :(

Does he have a Mac related problem which prevent him from being around here?

What gives? :confused:

Although, he can be nasty with faster than bullet postings here, he was (is? will be?) of a great help (almost every single day around here) especially to novice mac fellas around here PLUS he was the alive part of many postings here... Although, I hate him for passing my posting count by THAT much in such a short time :mad:

Arden? Arden? Where are you? Present thy self, now! Use a PC if you have to for crying out loud :p :D

Where is Arden the Mac enthusiastic kid with tons of energy which MANY old people (in age and mind share) seem to lack in here by a VERY long shot?

Where is Arden?

Even if some time he gets excessive in his postings (like a hurricane perhaps), I really hope that he still is an active member of www.macosx.com...

Where is our hurricane? Where is The Incredible Arden Hurricane?

Until Arden will show up, I will keep asking: Where is Arden?

That is actually a good question. A number of days ago I noticed that he was posting in some threads, but when I went to read the posts, his didn't show up. There was about four threads I noticed this in. Thinking that it must be my account I checked to see if some how he had been added to my ignore list, but he didn't seem to be there (I've never used that feature, so I wouldn't really be able to tell anyways).

I was going to ask about it, but I've been busy with work and haven't had the time to follow up.

Zammy-Sam said:
Hulk, it's been some time since you posted as well. Where have you been? ;)

Too many Wintel/Amd boxes to fix nowadays :D Plus a kind of a "new" better(?) job for me :)

But still: Where is Arden? ;)

RacerX said:
That is actually a good question. A number of days ago I noticed that he was posting in some threads, but when I went to read the posts, his didn't show up. There was about four threads I noticed this in. Thinking that it must be my account I checked to see if some how he had been added to my ignore list, but he didn't seem to be there (I've never used that feature, so I wouldn't really be able to tell anyways).

I was going to ask about it, but I've been busy with work and haven't had the time to follow up.

And I was starting to think that I was the only one who noticed Arden's absence! As for the ignore "feature": What exactly is it? :confused:

And why the heck do we have to be ignorant about anyone here? Is that how open minded people around here are? I surely hope that no one is ignoring anyone here, because supposedly we are a community here with a somewhat a lovely, helpful, family spirit all over! Come on! We have to help even the troubled people around here! And yes, that may as well include a certain green mindless hulking beast :rolleyes:

Anyone can learn something from anyone else, even, ahem, from trolls :p

Perhaps he is on vacation for the holidays? Let's hope. His posts are always entertaining and insightful to read.

The IGNORE feature is just a feature on the Board software, not something that Macosx.com put in.

MacMan? Is Arden ok? Does he have ANY problems?

Let him know that some of us here, if not most of us, are missing him AND his posts... Yes! Even the hurricane ones! ;)

he seemed normal when i was talking to him :) he didint say anything was wrong ill ask him tho when i talk to him again :)

i think he was put on a forum block... *glares at admins* why would you do such a thing! Arden is a macosx.com God...
>.>

RacerX said:

I noticed this happened in my ukulele thread. Not sure what's going on with him.

Don't worry, I am here now. Ed got mad at me and put me on a universal ignore list. Apparently, I've served my time, so I'm good to go.

You all can read my posts from the last several days here.

Arden said:
Don't worry, I am here now. Ed got mad at me and put me on a universal ignore list. Apparently, I've served my time, so I'm good to go.

You all can read my posts from the last several days here.

Would have been nice to tell *US* that! Or maybe he did and I'm just ignorant.

Either way, welcome back. :)

AHA! That's why!

Welcome back Arden! Welcome back! :D

Just don't make EdX mad again because I would have to change my HULK signature from "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" to "You wouldn't like EdX when he's angry" ;)

Back