Where's the Login User acct image for editing?

cb50dc

Registered
During setup for my new MacBook Pro with 10.5.6, I had the opportunity to let iSight take a photo for my user account (NOT the background screen). I held up --get this-- a bobble-head doll that my wife had made for me. I need to edit the image, and I can't find any path to this image. Right then, within a few minutes after doing this, I did Spotlight searches for any jpg, jpeg, or png created that day. Nothing showed up.

If you're not sure which image I mean, see
http://www.somethinghappeninghere.com/images/loginpicture.png

I haven't found it through anything clearly related to User Accounts.

I've had an Apple Genius and a couple of other knowledgeable Apple employees tell me "Hm, that's apparently tucked way away somewhere." I've followed all the Library paths, both root and user, that seemed at all likely. Still nothing.

Anybody know the path to this image? Or what it's called, if it has a standard name back there somewhere?

Thanks,

Chuck B

Attachments

• loginpicture.png
    loginpicture.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for the ink. Though it didn't work for me, the thread gave me more details.

Meanwhile, elsewhere others pointed out that I can just edit another picture, drop it in the standard /Library/User Picture, then select as usual. Obvious, in 20/20 hindsight.

Sorry about the double post. I was going back and forth between too many tabs in trying to sift through this, while I was wanting to get out of the office and go home, and I didn't notice.

cb

Back