Which OS are YOU?

Trillian

Useless Icon Porter
take the test, and tell the world what OS best describs you.

http://bbspot.com/News/2003/01/os_quiz.php

I'm :
apple_dos.jpg

Woo hoo! Slackware Linux. In my opinion any linux is currently the next best thing to mac. How incredibly insightful of them. Maybe we should set up an OS dating service :D .

yep zammy, was one of the first times i posted i think
(i was debian :) )

powermac: go read some of BOFH on The Register and your opinion of OS/2 will change! (on frontpage select BOFH from menu on left and read away...)

You are Palm OS. Punctual, straightforward and very useful. Your mother wants you to do more with your life like your cousin Wince, but you're happy with who you are.

I DONT WANNA BE PALM OS!!! heh.....I want OS/2!

Well, my best friend, who is a devot linux advocate, got OS X as his personality type.
He's kinda mad about it.

I'm Amiga

Hmm, was OS/2 last time. Wonder if that's an improvement. One thing about the test. The OSX answer is a bit smug but it makes sound XP like something from Mount Olympus.

Who's the daddy?

"You are OS X. You tend to be fashionable and clever despite being a bit transparent. Now that you've reached some stability you're expecting greater popularity."

I showed this to a coworker of mine who uses the Mac extensively and owns an iBook, and he ended up being Windows 98. Poor guy... :p

Back