Who has a life besides his computer?

senne

Registered
Who has a life besides his computer? Say "Meeee!!" or say: "Mnah, i don't." And give some arguments.

I(kke):

"Meeeee!!" I have a life you know, i only posted 160 replies. :)

No really, i have a life. I went to the city today, and bought a cd (Do Make Say Think - And Yet And Yet). I'll go to my casual cafŽ (bistro, pub, kroeg...) this night, and have some good fun with my palls ( friends) ! And tomorow i'll go to my girlfriend (yes, for you people who thought that i've got a wife, sorry, i lied.) , and the day after tomorrow I'm going to PARTY! And etc.. And then.. it's back to school going! Ahfuckit. I could say whole my life to you people.. but, mnah... Sorry. :)

senne.

I have and I don't have. I am earning my money with my computers, and most of my hobbies are based on computers, including video authoring, 3d authoring and music. But I also play ice hockey actively and I am a fan of japanese culture. I'd say if anyone would offer me to trade my computers for a house in new zealand and enough money I never have to work again, I would make the deal and sit in nature all day... (like I do sometimes now...though most often with my TiBook on my knees and some language reference loaded into Acrobat...):rolleyes:

I have a life. I'm not the biggest partier or anything, but I do have a life... hopefully a girlfriend soon too :)

I took a tour of my local new paper distributor.

My friends and I formed a band. I play drums. My friend Jared plays guitar. Chase sings. J.R. plays guitar as well. Nick plays... sings...:confused:. What the hell does he do?

Anyway, we try to have practices every weekend.:)

Originally posted by ulrik
I have and I don't have. I am earning my money with my computers, and most of my hobbies are based on computers, including video authoring, 3d authoring and music.

that's me and my life pretty much summed up by ulrik!

i do hang out with my friends from time to time and I do get out (especially on friday nights)

but 75% of my time is around a computer...

that's why I have 790 posts! :D

What can I say..."Mmmeeee!!!"...atleast if you look at how many posts I've made. But I read a lot of forums each day and I don't reply that often unless it's interesting stuff (like this one:D)
Another thing though that makes me not have a life, is that I'm finishing my degree...let me be done soon...pleeaaazzzeee!!!

hey, i actually took a 6 mile bike ride today.

i spend way too much time in front of blinking monitors and stuff though, it's true.

Whew! 400 posts I do not yet have. I have a little bit before I have to go outside... :)

So senne, are you going to buy an iPod for people with more than 400 posts? :D Cool.

I have a life... school, beautiful girlfriend... and... and...Macs. I guess I do have a life, but there is not much in it. my girlfriend is enough to make me happy :)

Same sort of thing as ulrik and BlingBling... I have a life, but 90% of the things I do involve computers in some degree... music, video, photography, drawing, etc. But at least I don't play many video games or I would really feel like I was wasting my time...

Honestly though, I have a deep appreciation for the natural world and would DEFINITELY be happy living somewhere really beautiful (although New York city has its own hidden beauty as well)... and like Googolplex, I definitely, DEFINITELY would get away from computers more if there was a girl in my life :) In any case, yeah, I do have a life, but it tends to involve computers A LOT. About the only non-digital things I do are read, play guitar and piano and draw and paint and write, but nearly all of those end up involving my Mac at some point. I sometimes wish it didn't, but man, Macs are addictive. If I had a PC I seriously doubt I'd do much with it besides Web surfing, but because I have iPhoto and AfterEffects and stuff, I just... can't... stop.... :)

OS X is just so beautiful.. there's this certain feeling you get when you completely intuitively understand software that's just amazing... it's like you can say "I grok Mac OS X" and you're just in complete control. I love it. And since that feeling of control is missing from nearly every other aspect of my life ( :( ) I tend to savor it.

Originally posted by Nummi_G4
I have a life... school, beautiful girlfriend... and... and...Macs. I guess I do have a life, but there is not much in it. my girlfriend is enough to make me happy :)

Dont make me puke dude.:D

Ich habe kein Leben. Yeah... thats how it goes.

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty

Dont make me puke dude.:D

Ich habe kein Leben. Yeah... thats how it goes.

" I have no "what?".

"dont make me puke"

does my post make anyone else want to puke?

oh... and I have friends to hang out with... so I do have some kind of life.

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me... :cool:

I've got a personal website that I update like once a week .. it doesn't get much nerdier than that!

LOL true, you know now that I read my statement again, I just insulted like half the members here. Ooops! :eek:

Back