Who is Arden?

legacyb4

Registered
Clicking on today's New Posts, I noticed that Arden responds to seemingly every post made to the board. I know there was a post earlier about "What is Herve" and so I go to thinking that, despite possibly getting flamed or booted for some unknown reason, the following questions had to be asked:

• Who is Arden?
  • Why does he have so much time to post?
  • What drives him to post a reply to every post possible?
  • Why does he use such a big icon?

Answers, anyone?

• I am the unofficial haunt of this board. Darkshadow, I believe, is the official haunt.
  • I just have free time, and I choose to spend it here. I also have 4 classes in college (I'm a college freshman) and I have a part-time job.
  • I'm sociable. I like to post.
  • I just like that avatar. I saw someone's signature (can't remember who) that said "I love this guy! -> :confused:" and it inspired me to apply my Mad Fotoshoppe Skillz and make my current avatar. Would you like to see my former avatar?
Check out a little (very little, really) of my art: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery....Form.sess_id=3947704&Form.sess_key=1063358630

From Matrix:
"10 hours straight... He is a machine!" :p

Apparently, it was for Neo but the same goes for Arden methinks! ;)

He posts so much because he's so young. Arden...just remember there is a world outside of your room. And there are REAL people to socialize with out there.

But don't stay out too late, we'd miss you too much. ;)

I just spoke to Arden last night, and realized that there are REAL people on this board. Talking to disembodied screennames time after time eventually makes you think you're talking to robots. He's a cool guy.

Isn't Arden a prototype of "monkey typewritter" ? You know this (very early) theory of evolution paradigm for the creation of languages...

Whatever arden may be, he passed the Turing test! :D

I for one welcome our new overlords, the eliza-clones! ;)

Who is arden?
He is a creamy, delicious sauce that you cannot dip chips into. He is the bark of the trees. He is dust in the wind (has that line been used before?). He is the essential ingredient to the forum. He is...
ARDEN

Heheheh...eliza clones. That's a good 'un.

Err...I don't haunt the board so much as wander through it quite often... ;)

Arden's a good guy. And he's the current bartender in Herve's Bar & Grill, so you'd better be nice to 'im (maybe he'll give you drinks on the house). :D

Quite frankly, I'm completely flattered to have an entire thread devoted to me, even if it's wondering who (or what) I am.

I went to CompUSA today (this is, like, the 3rd time I've posted this), and the display G5 they had set up had an iSight... and nobody with one was on! I wanted to test it out, but I couldn't... fortunately, when I opened iChat's preferences, I was surprised by, well, me! It opened on the Video pane.

Androo: sounds like Pocahontas. Oh, and nice avatar. At least this one doesn't move. :)

Hey Arden...if you're in college, why aren't you taking advantage of the time to chase the co-eds?

Priorities: Coeds -vs- Online

Come-on man, get them priorities straight! :D

I think Arden is a obsesive compulsive poster :)
or is just a script of this forum programed to reply every post :)

or a FBI agent to spy us...
the truth is outhere.......................................... :)

Back