who is jdog?

edX

mac shaman
i just noticed this post of his and that he had a the title of moderator. i went and changed it to 'Not a Moderator', but i was wondering if he ever was one or if this person is just trying to be something he is not?

Not sure Ed. The system is suppose to block people from making that their title.

What is perhaps spelled wrong?

i didn't change the spelling of moderator, that was the way he had it. i didn't check if he had a space at the end or something. guys been here since may of 2001 so i thought maybe he was a mod before i got here or something. he is listed as a regular user, but 'use custom title' was checked on his account with no option for user set title. i figured i would check with you before i sent him a letter saying that's not allowed unless you are a mod.

BTW - if you want to trade off handling emails, let me know a schedule. Also, I'd like to not ad any more "admins" for the time being to replace Scott.

yea, i suppose we could do that. i was thinking of seeing if any of the mods wanted to handle replying to the help mail but i guess they would really need admin priviledges to fix anything that didn't work which seems rare but did happen once i think. i also prefer not to add anyone else as well. like i said to scott, i'm not sure i'd trust anyone else to work with like i did him. dan would be about the only one and i'm not convinced he is really around all that much anyway. if he is, he is really quiet.

Back