Who is my favorite popstar(group)?

tagliatelle

Christina Applegate is an actress, staring in such TV series and films as Married With Children and Just Visiting.

Do you mean Christina Aguilera?

The real question is:
Herve, do you actually like listening to bands like the Backstreet boys or N'sync? They dont really qualify as bands, they are more like little boys who can sing an octave higher because someone came along and kicked them in the balls... but that it another matter.:D

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
They dont really qualify as bands, they are more like little boys who can sing an octave higher because someone came along and kicked them in the balls...

so damn true.... :D

BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE....I HATE THAT SONG EVERY TIME I HEAR IT ON THE RADIO I HAVE TO CHANGE THE STATION. And the RIAA is worried about me copying/downloading the Backdoor Boiz from LimeWire, OpenNap, etc...? They keep promoting groups like these, they'll have legitimate complaints about NO ONE buying CD's. I don't know about you, but, man, these guys just SUCK. And just what was THAT with the Super Bowl last year?

Hehehe! Ever hear David Cassady or Mirinda or anyone like that on the Classic Rock stations?
Cr@p like the BS Boys & Brittney Spears will be totally forgotten in less than a decade, just watch.
:p

Originally posted by genghiscohen
Hehehe! Ever hear David Cassady or Mirinda or anyone like that on the Classic Rock stations?
Cr@p like the BS Boys & Brittney Spears will be totally forgotten in less than a decade, just watch.
:p

We have a winner!

No one ever listens to their songs anymore. No girl, I know at least, likes that crap. But on the other hand, they all listen to rap. Which, in my opinion, also sucks big ones. I hope one day that they are all arrested for smoking pot, hash, marajuana, coke, shooting-up, or snorting lines. Then I wont have to listen to them TALK about how many "ho's" they got, or how much drugs they do.

Back