• lonny

• fryke

• neyo

• azosx

• chemistry_geek

Results are only viewable after voting.

xaqintosh

Master of Reality
I'd like to know who you think has been the most active member lately. If I forgot to put you in, just post saying so.

NOTE: I would add more but you can only have 10, I just picked the first one's I remembered, No offense to anybody that I didn't put there

As i mentioned, I was just going off the top of my head/the "view all new posts" page, and you were the first one I saw...

why are you so sad themacko? if it is because I didn't put you on that is simply because I haven't seen you post for a while. cheer up!:D

well, i just used my powers as moderator and took myself off. themacko can now change his frown to a smile because i replaced me with him:D

I also added 2 more (didn't know i could do that till just now:eek: ) SimX and testuser.

now all that being said and done, i think this is a really weird thread:p

don't my useless comments mean anything (or are they useless):eek: :D ;)

... voted for testuser (based on quality of information;) )

ok trip, your vote is changed. and i added uoba and voice this time.

(guess what i like best about his thread? maybe it being a legitimate reason for me to play with the poll editing features? :D )

so Ed, now all you need is to add the other 8006 members to the poll. Then you'll have pleanty of time to mess around with the poll editing feature. :D

BTW I voted for...hhmmm I can't remember. :confused:

tellyou what, i'll add em as you guys nominate them. or as i notice someone being active. or because i'm bored. or....:D

(who knows, maybe paragon will make the list soon;) )

oh, and 'me' has been changed to xaqintosh so nobody else thinks they are voting for themselves :p )

Hmmm... I wonder why no one is voting for me. I was reallly active yesterday, and I hope to make today the same. :)

Back