Who wants to go flying?

i saw that and smiled, even though it's worrying.... apple are trying their absolute damnedest to make iPod completely ubiquitous. make the 20-pin dock connector into a standard.

where next?

Hey forget about that, another design practise is brilliant

BTW Wonder how long it will Take Zune to approach other airlines?

This is one way for Apple to stay ahead of future competition. Zune, for instance, will not have nearly this level of compatibility.

Apple has nothing to gain from going standard now. The iPod is the Windows of the digital media player world (except of course for the fact that it doesn't suck ;)), and Apple is, for better or worse, doing all they can to keep it that way.

I was really impressed when I read the report. There must be an entire department in Apple thinking of ways to integrate the iPod into every aspect of life. I'm not worried at all, the better integrated the iPod becomes...well...the better it makes my iPod experience.

I also found it "interesting" that Window's original "Play For Sure" DRM won't work with the Zune. Typical.

I was really impressed when I read the report. There must be an entire department in Apple thinking of ways to integrate the iPod into every aspect of life.
061606-icarta.gif

Back