Who's been here the longest?

wow talk about shy. you've been here that long and only a little over 100 posts. of course, quality not quantity has it's good points:D

next year we will celebrate your registration date!!

so how did you find the site so long ago?

I am not even sure anymore :p
maybe october -- but I am not sure :p ---
I wasnt the first one here but I know who was....THE ADMIN ... he he he

You're not going to find anything before September 2000 because that is when the site launched! FYI

Hi Mindy

i don't believe i've ever been in a thread with you before. we do have a forum for 'all thoughts non-techie' and we would love to hear what you've got to say about anything you want to say. anybody who has been here this long must be pretty aware. please share.:)

after all you are the only one who remembers when the site started!!!:D

well... i chanced upon the site while thinking of how cool OSX was going to be... i am a mac user from way back. (system 7 and a PowwerPC 7100/66)

i bought the OSX beta and started coming here. i upgraded from 9 to OSX 10.0.0 (ugh!).... i downgraded and kinda stopped frequenting here.

i upgraded again and now use OSX nearly full time (it still doesn't handle BIG print files well) so, i come here a bit more.

i don't post much, as i use this forum mostly as tech support and as a user group, not as a chat area...

i think i was number 30 or so to register here.

I found this site quite long ago, but didn't register before November, I think. That was when I got my hands on the PB (damn, THAT was hard to get here in Norway, had to search for days for a kind guy who could sell it to me;))

I even managed to install it on my old PowerMac 8600, after I finally figured out that I had to zap the pram to get the machine to boot from the CD :p

Back