Why did John Kerry cross the road?

Chevy - It's a reference to Kerry's flip flop on issues all the time. Even his Senate voting record is all over the place. The Democrats could have picked a stronger candidate. Most people will vote from him just because he is not Bush. That's all.

Note: My conspiracy theory why Hillary is not supporting Kerry (and will torpedo his campaign) because she wants to run in 2008. Mark my words on this theory.

Hillary may want to run in '08, but she hasn't got a hope in" heck"of winning.The culture of the states is bent towards the masculine not the feminine.

Heheheh! I'd rather have a guy who flip-flops on bad and good ideas than a guy who just sticks with the bad ones!

Yeah what's up with that "most chicks like having a guy in charge"anyway?Speaking for myself I would want an equal in a relationship. ::angel:: But if your John K.marry somebody with all the $$$$.

adambyte said:
Heheheh! I'd rather have a guy who flip-flops on bad and good ideas than a guy who just sticks with the bad ones!
I would have to agree with you on that subject.I see it as being open to other ideas that may prove to be more sensible than the first answer.

Man, they could put Richard Simmons on the Democratic ticket and I'd still vote for him simply because he's not Bush. Herr Bush must exeunt the Ovaloid Office.

Oh no, I'm criticizing the administration! That must make me a terrorist in the eyes of rich Republicans! What are they gonna do, tax me to death? :D ::ha::

Back