Why do people insists on posting irrelevant crap to this forum?

Why do people insists on posting irrelevant crap to this forum?

• They live under the sad delusion that people that use/like Macs would know better if they were simpl

• They feel the need to share wintel news, but can't stand the typical misfit that uses/likes windows.

• They also post Mac news to windows sites because... well, they have issues.

• They really have a growing inferiority complex because they know that eventually their Winblows comp

• They really have a growing inferiority complex because of the compelling features in upcoming Winblo

• They can't get over Monkeyboy.mov.

• Other. *Please* Post!

Results are only viewable after voting.
i think by 'they', you mean Manic (who has already been booted once).
also-- is this post supposed to be ironically hypocritical? ^_^

D - Other/All of the above! :D

And someone PLEASE tell me where to get (actually download, not just watch online) the monkeyboy video - I laughed my arse off the first time I saw it and lost it! :)

Originally posted by Tormente
And someone PLEASE tell me where to get (actually download, not just watch online) the monkeyboy video - I laughed my arse off the first time I saw it and lost it! :)

Well, I found the "Developers, developers"-music video off a Carracho server (the Gathering), but you're sure to find it via the www, too. I don't know where to find the actual original monkey video, though.

New filesystem! WOW! I am amazed, why didn't anyone think of a FS with metadata before! That's incredible! Once again MicroSoft was first with an idea and implementation!

I am pretty sure they'll release an spec and a reference opensource implementation so filesharing over the Internet will be easy, as well as automagic wrappers so raw files are transferred with all metadata magically preserved!!! With no change to existing infraestructures (FTP protocol and servers, MIME...)!!! Yay!

dani++

Javintosh,

Are you talking about me? I suspect that you are but that you prefer to post your libel without directly confronting me.

Anyway, I put up the link to screenshots because not everybody on the forum shares your disinterest for msft. Many of people like to follow what their doing so that either 1) they can watch in disgust and blast everything they do or 2) they can see what's coming their way and make an unbiased platform choice.

Judging by the number of responses I got, I'd say that people are interested. IMHO, there just hasn't been enough Apple news and rumours lately to keep me interested. A little msft news isn't all bad during slow times.

Vanguard

Must agree with Vanguard here. MS' new interfaces are always interesting, whether they're any good or not.

If you look at the PDF document laying out Apple's plans for the Dock in Rhapsody (guess they never really started work on it), this is about what it would have evolved into. (The Longhorn dock.)

Originally posted by Rhino_G3
DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS!!

My brain now hurts, thanks Tormente... I think :)

I'd go to a Microsoft conference just to see that jackass on stage! :p

I bet Steve's not allowed to have his Count Chocula before major presentations anymore though. :(

Watching Bill Gates on stage is funny too. He's like the Mr. Burns to Steve Ballmer's Homer, d0h! :D

Originally posted by itanium

Watching Bill Gates on stage is funny too. He's like the Mr. Burns to Steve Ballmer's Homer, d0h! :D

I couldn't think of a better analogy than that, it's perfect. That's awesome! :D

toast,

I worked at a support center and I *had* to answer that question once.... actually, it was more like "what's a window?" :D

those were looong days at work.

LOL Jav'.

Well, I had to explain ONCE to my mother how to click on a file...

"Mum, get the mouse and drive the little arrow on the file."

She took the mouse with both hands...

:D

I was looking through the movies on one of the sites you guys posted and I watched the XP commercial ... did anyone else notice the you con then it slid over to say connect... hmm subliminal confession....

Back