Why does my iphone 11 mysteriously stop synching and iCloud pic vanishes?

TuckerdogAVL

Registered
I'll connect the phone to the computer. I'll sync. Everything will work. Wifi works. Messaging on on the ipad, iPhone, Mac. Sync all works. A couple days later my iCloud image vanishes on the iphone. Messages will be synced up to a particular time or date, but that's arbitrary based on the other person's phone (In other words, on the same day, one person's phone will show all the messages on the phone and the Mac, but another person's won't). Running iOS17

You have two phones sync to one iCloud account, correct? Do the two phones have the same name? That could be the problem.

So what are you referring to here?

"Messages will be synced up to a particular time or date, but that's arbitrary based on the other person's phone (In other words, on the same day, one person's phone will show all the messages on the phone and the Mac, but another person's won't)."

The iMessages will sometimes show up on both the iPhone and Mac, or not. My image for my iCloud and contact image will turn into my initials. on the Mac. That sort of thing. And I haven’t don’t anything, or changed anything, or reset anything, or moved anything.

Back