Why Is the Cafe Chat Always Deserted?

The Cafe is not deserted, it is lively. The dynamics of Chat rooms and message boards are quite different. In the forums you can get deeper into the conversation, while in the chat room it is more a hang out to kill time. This is a great Message board; the chat room probably didn't catch on.

Macraze said:
The Cafe is not deserted, it is lively. The dynamics of Chat rooms and message boards are quite different. In the forums you can get deeper into the conversation, while in the chat room it is more a hang out to kill time. This is a great Message board; the chat room probably didn't catch on.
That's what I'm talking about--the chat room. Every time I go there (although it's been a while 'cause I kind of gave up), there's no one there. Ah well. I'm just glad the message boards are lively and full of nice people offering a wealth of information. :)

Amie,

Sorry for your troubles concerning the quiet chat room. Take heart, I'm living overseas and when you are asleep I'm ready to go....and visa versa. Hope things work out. This is a cool site all the same and yes: "we are not idiots but Mac users."
All the best, Henry, from far away

Hi Everybody: My Short name is Ed H and have just joined this chat room. I hear from others that say it's a good site andd I hope to enjoy it.
Ed H

reed said:
Amie,

Sorry for your troubles concerning the quiet chat room. Take heart, I'm living overseas and when you are asleep I'm ready to go....and visa versa. Hope things work out. This is a cool site all the same and yes: "we are not idiots but Mac users."
All the best, Henry, from far away
Thanks, Henry. I continue to frequent this site and have enjoyed asking questions, answering questions, and conversing with all the great people here. However, I gave up on the chat room a long time ago. LOL

Ed H said:
Hi Everybody: My Short name is Ed H and have just joined this chat room. I hear from others that say it's a good site andd I hope to enjoy it.
Ed H
Welcome, Ed. Yes, I think this is a fantastic site with an abundance of good information--and good people. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Back