Why Macs Suck

Qion

Uber Nothing
HAHAHA! Made you look! Actually, I just wanted to post this thread for the sole purpous of laughing at PC users trying to laugh at us. I really want all of you to check out this webpage, which my Mac-hating buddy sent me: www.mac-sucks.com

One of the funniest things that I saw on the site was here: http://mac-sucks.com/facts_userfriendly.php

I guess we aren't user-friendly, now are we? lmao.....

markceltic said:
Any idea of what apps they are referring to that we need the terminal in order to make them perform? :confused:

I have no idea- that's why I posted this BS :D

PS. I wrote a letter directly to the creator of this website, telling him why his views on Macs where wrong, and disproving many of the things listed on the site. He never wrote back.

AdmiralAK said:
I think you are copying my thread from three years ago lol :p

I'm honestly sorry if I am. But, its always good to reincarnate the unstoppable laughter of Mac-users at the PC world lol :p

Qion; You got me, I came to this thread all ready to get mad. :) Those screenshots show him using the FTP utility. Maybe that's what he meant was "command line only"... Riiight.

I really don't understand that site. Maybe a few years ago, when I was a little dumber, reading that would have made me think twice about switching but now I wonder what that pentium PC of his has done with his brain. I laugh if I didn't feel so sorry for him.

My theory of his site(and the views of a lot of PC whores toward Mac-users) is that he doesn't want to admit that the Mac is a solid contender in the computer market, and wants to elliminate it by trashing it in any way possible. He wants to rid the earth of Mac's, because the only living thing can be the PC's.(cause' theres more of em' o' course!)

The guy that owns that site knows that Mac is better but just acts like that because he's an absolute idiot. I've never been so glad to see a Feedback button on a site.

it's tongue in cheek, guys

either that or the author is stupid, because there're much better arguments....

I don't think so. Read the feedback tab, he answers the Mac user's complaints with seemingly thought out comebacks. I honestly do think that some of the PC-haters really are this stupid. Like I said, the guy who sent me this(link) was in a big argument with me about Macs vs. PC's.

sinclair_tm said:
oh man, all i get is a time out error, so i can't even see the page!

Me too - just be patient you'll get on. I'm pretty sure it was originally supposed to be tongue and cheek but some people took it serious ....

Back