Why not speak about polymorphism, whatever?

I haven't translated it yet, but I guess that dutch people are using polymorphism instead of multiple inheritance.

"I haven't translated it yet, but I guess that dutch people are using polymorphism instead of multiple inheritance."

wha... i... I jus... what the hell is this? I do not understand you at all my friend. :)

I didn't understand that guy from Zillion either. Anyways my Performa is better, it has built in speakers and a nice CD and I can write real Macsoftware on it! BTW I can confirm that my mac beats IT!

Ooo.. hey, guys, look! I think this guy is going to try to decipher Hervé. Sit back, this is going to be interesting ;-)

Herve are you building Cocoa Apps? If you are i would love to see what they are and what they do.

-whitesaint

Mailseth I find it nice that you replied on the Steve Jobs threat. I owns only a case of Ometra(IT's Zillion you can't write IT). I expect that this comes from a 486PC with a 540 GB HD. My mac has original a 1.19 (Apple lies 1.2) HD. The mac is better than the PC because IT's different!

In reality I'm NOT using COCOA but JAVA2 on a portable and outside it looks great. It is more the look and the presentation that has given me my graduate. With my music there are serious problems with the noice of a pc. I know also that I have had some problems with Navigator on my website... I have used Dreamweaver to makes it acceptable. Whitesaint the teacher will always ask you to do it better, and you know why. In the school I have used c++ on system8.

Back