Will you renew .Mac for $99?

Will you renew your .Mac membership for $99?

• Yes.

• No.

• Don't know yet.

Results are only viewable after voting.

themacko

Barking at the moon.
If all things stay the same in terms of features, will you be renewing your .Mac membership for $99?

As of today I'd have to say no...I'll HATE losing my webpage, but it's just not worth it right now at that price...

Originally posted by Izzy
As of today I'd have to say no...I'll HATE losing my webpage, but it's just not worth it right now at that price...
Turn on Personal File Sharing and host it on Apache for Free!:p

you could register a domain for the same price, but you won't have the spiffy mac only features.

I think i'll simply get a second domain for myself. But still open as idea. For the features it has, it should be less.

I don't have it - but want it for ease, features and backup...

99$ is a bit steep, and the only reason why I haven't gotten it yet - I have more important things I need to buy with a hundred bucks (or more)! :p

And yeah, I have my own domain with all the bells 'n wistles - and I still want .Mac! heh :p

Mostly cuz I'm always doing stuff to my domain, DNS, Mail, etc. so .Mac would make a great backup for when I blow up my DNS! :D

It was a cool address.

I'm tempted, but can't really afford it. Certainly not on an annual basis. Sad.

I'm definately going to renew. I'm not going to like paying $100, but there's no way I am going to change my email address. Not to mention, I really like my homepage and the little gifts Apple gives to .Mac members like games, free iPhoto prints, etc.

I'll probably renew too. BUT, I'd like to see Apple offer more iDisk space - 100 Mb just isn't enough.

iSwitched

Back