Win XP sp3 to macbook

OooH-Boy

Registered
Hi, i had installed win xp sp3 in to my macbook but i dont have the drivers disc what can i do??, now my macbook when I turned on only win xp come on..any help pls thank I dont have the original disc. my syste was leopart 10.5.5

any help pls

You can get back into OS X, by restarting while holding the Option key.
Choose the OS X partition from the screen that appears, and press Return, or Enter.

The Windows driver install setup is on your OS X installer disk. Boot into Windows, then insert your OS X installer disk. The Windows driver setup should autorun.
If you have misplaced your OS X installer, then this is a good excuse to look some more.

You can also download the boot camp drivers, if you know where to look - http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=71519

Hi, thank you for your help. I had enter to my system again with option and start I run the bootcamp but dont give me option to burn a disk with the drivers and the link you gave me send me to a rapid share account and i cant not download anything from there my speed go so slow from that server rashipshare and i got account from there, can you upload it in another accound like hotfile or anything different from rapidshare and megaupload.

thank you..

Boot Camp does not create a drivers CD since Leopard was released more than 2 years ago. The driver setup is on the Leopard (or Snow Leopard) installer disk.
I found that link by trying Google for 'Boot Camp drivers for WinXP' - so you should try searching for yourself. You may find a better link for a download that I did. Sorry if the RapidShare link is slow for you. Others that I might find could be the same slow speed for you.
Keep in mind that the driver install is either on your OS X installer disk (did you look for that yet?) - or any Leopard, or Snow Leopard installer DVD. Maybe you can borrow a real installer disk from someone who has a Mac?
When you have that disk, it's very easy - just boot to Windows, then insert the installer disk, and wait for the driver setup to autorun.

Hi, thank again because this is my first apple I dont have not DVD OS but I will get one from some friends and download one from internet almost 7g I will do what u r saying sound easy, also I am downloading from apple a file called Boot Camp - windows XP drivers update 2.1 what is this... almost 215 mb that will help??

thank you again and I dont have problems download from anothers servers only from rapidshare and megaupload.

thank you a lot.

The driver install download would likely be about 500MB, at least that's what I have...

There's a good chance that a torrent download of the OS X installer may not have the Windows setup, as it's on a hybrid section of the DVD. Might work, might not work.

A Snow Leopard DVD is only $30, and a lot less bother than trying various downloads. You would also have the advantage of having both an up-to-date version of OS X, and have the various utilities that you might need to maintain your MacBook properly.

Back