Windows answer to iTunes.

Reality

Registered
This is a quoted text from a gaming forum.

Guys, I just finished watching the naspter beta launch press video, and it really shows what we've all suspected about Microsoft (they want your living room).

I'll summarize:

Napster is very consumer friendly, it's going to crush Apple Itunes with already a 300,000 song advantage, and the program itself is way more interesting.

Samsung has created a device that lets you send files from napster to the device with no wires, and you can play the files through any car or home stereo with no wires! It looks like an ipod on steroids (another apple attack)

Microsoft comes into the picture at the end. It seems they are one of the biggest sponsors of the project. They made their new Windows Media XP to work very well with Napster and the Samsung device.

They've also mentioned briefly some sort of monitor that brings windows, and napster into your living room stereo/entertainment system.

I wonder when they'll integrate xbox into this mix.[/qoute]

Microsoft sucks, I don't know why people think that if they want to be real big computer geeks they need to build themselves pc's and run windows and be able to hack their registries - that's just stupid! "I built my own computer, and I can hack it's registries! God, I am so macho!" And, no, you aren't.
I do not like windows. I do not like windows.

Yeah, *REAL* geeks run Unix. =)

...Is it a geek crime that I can run Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Word, and iTunes on my Unix box???

I just checked Napster's site, and there was a link that said "Click here to surrender your soul!" Weird.

Check the board rules, Reality... We don't want other forums' threads. Plus a quote (incomplete) from Steve Jobs' mouth: "The war between Windows and the Mac is over." (ca. 1995, I believe)

Back