windows support files

mactruck

Registered
i tried to up and run bootcamp, and it asked me if i wanted to download to an external disc or burn to an optical disc, windows support files. i chose both at different times, but burning just allows me to make the specifications for the burn gui and then doesn't proceed to burn while saving to an external disc just returns a generic, non numbered or otherwise indicated error. it simply says, cannot, error. what's going on? other users have suggested to proceed with the bootcamp installation, and then reboot to windows and insert os x in order to install hardware drivers and support applications.

my method for the installation was to use bootcamp to partition, it started reboot. then i deleted (with no other option for installing) the bootcamp partition, reformatted it with windows utility, install. it presented itself with no issues in the boot menu. is this the proper way though?

it simply says, cannot, error. what's going on? other users have suggested to proceed with the bootcamp installation, and then reboot to windows and insert os x in order to install hardware drivers and support applications.

Back