WindowShade X problem in 10.1.2?

hazmat

Rusher of Din
Anyone else here notice any weirdness with WindowShade X in 10.1.2? I have the minimiz button hide, and I noticed that it was actually really minimizing, and only working when I would go into the Sys Prefs applet. Happened a couple of times already.

WS was causing me headaches under 10.1.1. I had to disable WindowShade and then minimize the preference app to the dock and then maximize and enable for WS to work properly. If I quit preferences entirely I had to start this process over.

WindowShade X has never given me problems, but that's probably because I have the minimize button to minimize to the Dock, whereas Command-M and double-clicking both do true WindowShading.

Do you guys have WindowShade X 1.5? I think that solved some of the problems.

for some reason Windowshade X seems to really hate Omniweb. I've never managed to get the two to work well together (I'm using sneakypeek of omniweb 4.1, build 20 right now). Occasionally it manages to windowshade properly, but more often than not it just totally kills omniweb to a spinning disk icon, redraw errors, and can only be fixed by force quitting it and starting it up again.

1.5?!? :) Jeez, I was using 1.1. Just upgraded and it looks good so far. Need to see how it goes after logging out or restarting.

Thanks.

crunchy in milk: I think WindowShade X 1.5 solved those problems. Make sure you upgrade to that version and see if the problems still happen (I remember that they specifically said in the version history read me of 1.5 that OmniWeb draws were fixed).

Working perfectly for me.
My minimize button is set to hide the app and double click the title bar windowshades. I personally don't care about the other two options really.

Cheers

Back